Put away those foolish thoughts, and
hide from sight your vain ideals!
Instead, seek what the world enjoys:
love what beseems a proper role,
or find yourself a friendless fool.
Survive! Just learn to subliminate;
one must pretend, or play-act, at least,
defining both pursuit and its happy goal
using someone else’s dictionary.
- Thinking of GurdijieffRight now we’re cruising at a constant speed, although the scenes outside the window blur; each fleeting breath a entire universe, a moment pressed between …
- Why the Lady is a TrampIn a comedy of errors, mistakes are often seen as lessons of great worth, and the small things, the accidents of birth can determine where …
- Poetry and WarOK, so projects such as Poets Against the War and Voices in Wartime are pretty good ideas. They tout such noble themes, ponder such meaningful …
- Thinking of Gurdijieff
Most Shared Posts
- What was I doing while others were sleeping? What did I dream while I seemed wide awake? Something o1 Shares
- Last year about this time I dug into nanowrimo and started writing an autobiographical novel. Sadly1 Shares