Put away those foolish thoughts, and
hide from sight your vain ideals!
Instead, seek what the world enjoys:
love what beseems a proper role,
or find yourself a friendless fool.
Survive! Just learn to subliminate;
one must pretend, or play-act, at least,
defining both pursuit and its happy goal
using someone else’s dictionary.
- The Bird in the HandIf you can release what is your grasp letting those cramped fingers stretch out and loose, while strained muscles relax in a soft gasp after …
- A Sangha of TwoThe things that you love are a part of me, each butterfly that brings a laughing smile; Our community grows large because we share every …
- The Circling: a cyrch a chwtaThe past is now dead and gone, its Doppler echo a song that fades and yet lingers on, palimpsest written upon then erased with each …
- The Bird in the Hand
Most Shared Posts
- What was I doing while others were sleeping? What did I dream while I seemed wide awake? Something o1 Shares
- Last year about this time I dug into nanowrimo and started writing an autobiographical novel. Sadly1 Shares