Put away those foolish thoughts, and
hide from sight your vain ideals!
Instead, seek what the world enjoys:
love what beseems a proper role,
or find yourself a friendless fool.
Survive! Just learn to subliminate;
one must pretend, or play-act, at least,
defining both pursuit and its happy goal
using someone else’s dictionary.
- Poetry On Demandwhy can’t i clean the palette with a wide stroke of the pen, and then when the tabla is inky black use a beam of …
- 3. Be bornEveryone that I know was at one point born – so far as I know, all joking about hatching in the desert sun under the …
- On Being a Natural BaritoneOK, so I’ve got a great head voice (albeit reduced somewhat due to years of smoking), and have done first and second tenor singing, but …
- Poetry On Demand
Most Shared Posts
- What was I doing while others were sleeping? What did I dream while I seemed wide awake? Something o1 Shares
- Last year about this time I dug into nanowrimo and started writing an autobiographical novel. Sadly1 Shares