Put away those foolish thoughts, and
hide from sight your vain ideals!
Instead, seek what the world enjoys:
love what beseems a proper role,
or find yourself a friendless fool.
Survive! Just learn to subliminate;
one must pretend, or play-act, at least,
defining both pursuit and its happy goal
using someone else’s dictionary.
- HappenIf it doesn’t ever happen was it ever gonna change? Do the puzzle pieces ever move or just not look the same? Are the ones …
- Can This Thing Fly?: septenary stanzasIt’s doubtful that democracy’s dense doyens can reclaim the country’s core without creating more sorrow and shame, to count coup on the status quo, entrenched …
- Zen and the Art of Arc WeldingSplit ends of clock’s tick and flee from the circle of power where union is meet in a cooper’s wheel, hard and hot like fire …
Most Shared Posts
- What was I doing while others were sleeping? What did I dream while I seemed wide awake? Something o1 Shares
- Last year about this time I dug into nanowrimo and started writing an autobiographical novel. Sadly1 Shares