Put away those foolish thoughts, and
hide from sight your vain ideals!
Instead, seek what the world enjoys:
love what beseems a proper role,
or find yourself a friendless fool.
Survive! Just learn to subliminate;
one must pretend, or play-act, at least,
defining both pursuit and its happy goal
using someone else’s dictionary.
- Folly’s PromenadeWhat folly perpetrated in my youth, before thoughts of mortality began to permeate my eager thirst for truth and close the width of my attention …
- Arise, New DayArise, new day, your way much like the last, one footstep forward further from the past; and in your wake leave only settling dust that …
- Wagner’s House on Lake LucerneAway from the bustle of the lakefront trade across the wide expanse of clouded blue on a small knot of land pushed out into the …
- Folly’s Promenade
Most Shared Posts
- It’s true in companies as much as in society: evil flourishes when good people do nothing to stop0 Shares
- What is our conversation now, in this new world of selfwhere all our time and energyjust builds a cl0 Shares