Put away those foolish thoughts, and
hide from sight your vain ideals!
Instead, seek what the world enjoys:
love what beseems a proper role,
or find yourself a friendless fool.
Survive! Just learn to subliminate;
one must pretend, or play-act, at least,
defining both pursuit and its happy goal
using someone else’s dictionary.
- On Reading AdvertisementsThere is a world out there in printed words that I encounter on some occasions, filled with notions that seem very absurd, using the bold …
- A Sangha of TwoThe things that you love are a part of me, each butterfly that brings a laughing smile; Our community grows large because we share every …
- State of the UnionOK, so I’m now 45 years old. I’ve been playing music onstage since I was 8. That’s 37 years in some kind of band or …
- On Reading Advertisements
Most Shared Posts
- What was I doing while others were sleeping? What did I dream while I seemed wide awake? Something o1 Shares
- Last year about this time I dug into nanowrimo and started writing an autobiographical novel. Sadly1 Shares