Put away those foolish thoughts, and
hide from sight your vain ideals!
Instead, seek what the world enjoys:
love what beseems a proper role,
or find yourself a friendless fool.
Survive! Just learn to subliminate;
one must pretend, or play-act, at least,
defining both pursuit and its happy goal
using someone else’s dictionary.
- A Boston Busker’s TaleI sang a song for sixpence in the streets of Harvard Square Like Tracy Chapman did — I needed food But you need some extravangance …
- Time Travel: katautaWhat is this thing life? Even stuck still in amber the passage of time remains. What use is living? Even the largest river remembers the …
- Ten MileIsaac Bonewits, Scott Cunningham, Eminem and me, all born in the same general vicinity: the suburbs of Detroit, ’round Royal Oak; which of the four …
- A Boston Busker’s Tale
Most Shared Posts
- There is no plan of study, no readiness assessment, no work at tilling fertile soil in preparation f0 Shares
- Your words can live forever cast out in the virtual plane. They truly are immortal now, and the inte0 Shares