Put away those foolish thoughts, and
hide from sight your vain ideals!
Instead, seek what the world enjoys:
love what beseems a proper role,
or find yourself a friendless fool.
Survive! Just learn to subliminate;
one must pretend, or play-act, at least,
defining both pursuit and its happy goal
using someone else’s dictionary.
- The Cow Sutra: a double dactylHiggledy-piggledy, Tabitha Johnson went to the marketplace and bought a cow, spur of the moment, unpremeditated. She had no need for it but owns it …
- Ah, New Orleans: a villanelleThe air is thick with history, with years of sweat and toil. Old ghosts play hide and seek in sheets that show more recent use; …
- New computerWell, I just spent a harrowing three days getting my new computer up and running. Switching from 2000 Professional to XP Professional, upgrading Office from …
- The Cow Sutra: a double dactyl
Most Shared Posts
- There is no substitute for it, you know;it doesn’t grow on trees, or wait,like opportunity will, f0 Shares