Put away those foolish thoughts, and
hide from sight your vain ideals!
Instead, seek what the world enjoys:
love what beseems a proper role,
or find yourself a friendless fool.
Survive! Just learn to subliminate;
one must pretend, or play-act, at least,
defining both pursuit and its happy goal
using someone else’s dictionary.
- A letter to UPS :)Dear Customer Service: It seems to me that in this day and age of home offices and increases in online ordering that result in shipped …
- A Rainy Season in HellCertainly my outlook on life, my philosophy of existence, has been influenced and affected by Christianity. Besides the fact that our culture in the United …
- Personal ResponsibilityWhere we are right now is the end result of all the choices made throughout our days; and while we blame the universe, the fault …
- A letter to UPS :)
Most Shared Posts
- What was I doing while others were sleeping? What did I dream while I seemed wide awake? Something o1 Shares
- Last year about this time I dug into nanowrimo and started writing an autobiographical novel. Sadly1 Shares