If wondering I’m again creating daily poems using each poetry forms from #LewisTurco’s #BookofForms, 3rd Edition. Currently in the C’s.
- SEED THOUGHT: On ExistenceExistence is a sea; man’s speech its shore; Letters its oyster-shells, pearls of the heart’s wisdom. With every wave a thousand pearls of price Scattered …
- After a Line in EliotIn the halls the people come and go, wishing I were Michelangelo; but things are not always as perfect as his David would lead you …
- Inappropriate HappinessMaybe sanity’s a side-effect of living; some folks get it, while some others never do. It’s just a minor irritation that can do no lasting …
- SEED THOUGHT: On Existence
Most Shared Posts
- What was I doing while others were sleeping? What did I dream while I seemed wide awake? Something o1 Shares
- Last year about this time I dug into nanowrimo and started writing an autobiographical novel. Sadly1 Shares