If wondering I’m again creating daily poems using each poetry forms from #LewisTurco’s #BookofForms, 3rd Edition. Currently in the C’s.
- In Between: séadnaPerhaps there is no in between; it’s either pitch black or light. You inch forward or slip backwards, fight each turn of day to night …
- Musings on Holy days: common measureMy house is not a Christian home; I serve much older gods. So there are times this world and I would seem to be at …
- The Cow Sutra: a double dactylHiggledy-piggledy, Tabitha Johnson went to the marketplace and bought a cow, spur of the moment, unpremeditated. She had no need for it but owns it …
- In Between: séadna
Most Shared Posts
- What was I doing while others were sleeping? What did I dream while I seemed wide awake? Something o1 Shares
- Last year about this time I dug into nanowrimo and started writing an autobiographical novel. Sadly1 Shares