If wondering I’m again creating daily poems using each poetry forms from #LewisTurco’s #BookofForms, 3rd Edition. Currently in the C’s.
- At Dawn When I AwokeAt dawn, when I awoke, the rain was but a mist that damped the lawn; and then its whitewash strength increased to rinse the night, …
- Debt Collection: limerickThere once was a young man from Kent who earned a lot less than he spent; when pressed to make good, he replied, “Well, I …
- Television: canzoneCanto I (The News): To watch the TV news is to discover that there is nothing new under the sun: a movie star found with …
- At Dawn When I Awoke
Most Shared Posts
- What was I doing while others were sleeping? What did I dream while I seemed wide awake? Something o1 Shares
- Last year about this time I dug into nanowrimo and started writing an autobiographical novel. Sadly1 Shares