If wondering I’m again creating daily poems using each poetry forms from #LewisTurco’s #BookofForms, 3rd Edition. Currently in the C’s.
- Twilight at PontchartrainThere at the lake shore, the last light of day slipped down in a lavender, purple cascade, leaving the clouds streaked with pinks, blue and …
- The BorderlinesWatch along the borderlines, out where the edges meet and mix their colors in the sand that stretches down the beach, not knowing of a …
- Biography in Song, continuedOK, here’s where it’s going to get tricky. After high school, with full time employment, my album purchasing power increased dramatically. A lot of energy …
- Twilight at Pontchartrain
Most Shared Posts
- What was I doing while others were sleeping? What did I dream while I seemed wide awake? Something o1 Shares
- Last year about this time I dug into nanowrimo and started writing an autobiographical novel. Sadly1 Shares