Put away those foolish thoughts, and
hide from sight your vain ideals!
Instead, seek what the world enjoys:
love what beseems a proper role,
or find yourself a friendless fool.
Survive! Just learn to subliminate;
one must pretend, or play-act, at least,
defining both pursuit and its happy goal
using someone else’s dictionary.
- Coffee SpoonsLittle by little, life goes on Minute after minute, and then it’s gone A brief bit of essence to work upon Like a fog lingering …
- No New TexasI had a dream our president (a former Texas resident) unleashed an unseen precedent and canceled his world war. Although it was much criticized, he …
- Your Own WordsWhat do I care? They’re only words, flung out in speech like careless pearls; it’s not as if they can raise boils or lay an …
- Coffee Spoons
Most Shared Posts
- What was I doing while others were sleeping? What did I dream while I seemed wide awake? Something o1 Shares
- Last year about this time I dug into nanowrimo and started writing an autobiographical novel. Sadly1 Shares