Put away those foolish thoughts, and
hide from sight your vain ideals!
Instead, seek what the world enjoys:
love what beseems a proper role,
or find yourself a friendless fool.
Survive! Just learn to subliminate;
one must pretend, or play-act, at least,
defining both pursuit and its happy goal
using someone else’s dictionary.
- So Much To Do, So Little Time“So much to do, so little time”, or so the saying goes; as we waste both the hours and doing, pacing to and fro. Refusing …
- On Sense and NonsenseThe term nonsense is one of the most baffling words in our vocabulary. It has a negative quality only, like death. Nobody can explain nonsense: …
- The Songs That Filled My BoyhoodThe songs that filled my boyhood time are gone, their melodies have faded with the years; and all my vain attempts to sing along have …
- So Much To Do, So Little Time
Most Shared Posts
- What was I doing while others were sleeping? What did I dream while I seemed wide awake? Something o1 Shares
- Last year about this time I dug into nanowrimo and started writing an autobiographical novel. Sadly1 Shares