Put away those foolish thoughts, and
hide from sight your vain ideals!
Instead, seek what the world enjoys:
love what beseems a proper role,
or find yourself a friendless fool.
Survive! Just learn to subliminate;
one must pretend, or play-act, at least,
defining both pursuit and its happy goal
using someone else’s dictionary.
- The Camel in the RoomTonight, I answered questions from a survey-taking girl who wished to know where I weighed in on God’s place in the world. The purpose for …
- Bonzo’s BedtimeI don’t want to say anything about Ronald Reagan. I have kept my mouth shut for two days now on the subject. But amidst the …
- In the pagan mailbox this morning…In my mailbox today: Hello my name is X and I have a little problem with my beliefs. I have been a pagan since I …
- The Camel in the Room
Most Shared Posts
- What was I doing while others were sleeping? What did I dream while I seemed wide awake? Something o1 Shares
- Last year about this time I dug into nanowrimo and started writing an autobiographical novel. Sadly1 Shares