Put away those foolish thoughts, and
hide from sight your vain ideals!
Instead, seek what the world enjoys:
love what beseems a proper role,
or find yourself a friendless fool.
Survive! Just learn to subliminate;
one must pretend, or play-act, at least,
defining both pursuit and its happy goal
using someone else’s dictionary.
- Beyond the BoundaryOf all the little things that seem to matter, and petty squabbles that divide our time in episodes of silence between chatter and spaces marking …
- ProcrastinationIf I put those parts of me I distain away in a box, where they can hide from the world, if I just do not …
- Memory: a poem of the five sensesBurnt cinnamon and candle wax, the surface of sandpaper and a tack, a bitter hint of lemon peel chased with a water back. The tinkle …
- Beyond the Boundary
Most Shared Posts
- What was I doing while others were sleeping? What did I dream while I seemed wide awake? Something o1 Shares
- Last year about this time I dug into nanowrimo and started writing an autobiographical novel. Sadly1 Shares