Put away those foolish thoughts, and
hide from sight your vain ideals!
Instead, seek what the world enjoys:
love what beseems a proper role,
or find yourself a friendless fool.
Survive! Just learn to subliminate;
one must pretend, or play-act, at least,
defining both pursuit and its happy goal
using someone else’s dictionary.
- Ten Seconds Too LongStanding in the echo of the last show’s fading note, wondering through the night about the last song that I wrote: the one that drew …
- The PossibleThe possible surrounds us all: an unseen swirling smoke that clouds our good intentions. Proceed carefully, the joke is that too many options can confuse …
- BirthdaysHappy Birthday to Starlight Dances! Things to do today: Take Star out to dinner and thoroughly break our diet 🙂 Call Star’s mom and give …
- Ten Seconds Too Long
Most Shared Posts
- Do without doing, make something from nothing; recycle, repurpose, revise on and conquer. Gather res7 Shares
- For what it’s worth, most places on a map merely exist as clots in highway veins: mere wisps of we4 Shares
- “We’re mistaken to think there are things that exist solidly within the flow of experien2 Shares
- Oh, come and get your revel on: laissez bon temps roulez! Catch this moment2 Shares
- With slow and silent steps it comes encroaching on the day, the shadow of the night that grows to fi1 Shares