To accept one’s karma and the responsibility for one’s actions is strength.
To blame another is weakness and foolishness.
Let’s begin by not advertising our ignorance.
If you must blame what happens to you on your friend,
your neighbor, your country, your community or the world,
don’t advertise it by speaking about it.
Keep that ignorance to yourself.
Limit it to the realm of thought.
Harness your speech and at the same time
work to remold your thinking
and retrain your subconscious
to actually accept this basic premise.
— from Living with Siva by Satguru Sivaya Subramuniyaswami
- The Speed of NowThe axes of this world will stay their course; and with them, our velocity remains a constant, knowing time but not remorse. The humming center …
- So Much To Do, So Little Time“So much to do, so little time”, or so the saying goes; as we waste both the hours and doing, pacing to and fro. Refusing …
- A Bead of WordsA little meme from Word beads on Sentence Strings: For some reason that defied all logic, Stan chose to seclude himself in his workshop each …
- The Speed of Now
Most Shared Posts
- What was I doing while others were sleeping? What did I dream while I seemed wide awake? Something o1 Shares
- Last year about this time I dug into nanowrimo and started writing an autobiographical novel. Sadly1 Shares