I believe that the disappearance of the true Left Wing in the United States of America can be dated accurately to the first time that Colonel Harlan Sanders thought to split the chicken into three breasts, making smaller portions, more servings sold, and effectively decimating the distinction between Fascism and Communism. Although first introduced in 1939, Kentucky Fried Chicken did not begin its campaign of ideological subterfuge until approximately six years later – thus timing the elimination of the Left Wing (and its political effectiveness, despite the subsequent “Red Scare”) with the rise of our World War II ally, Joseph Stalin – a prime example of Right Wing consciousness.
- The AftermathAin’t no use in looking back; your eyes will be fooled by the mirror. What seemed once to be so small, becomes too big and …
- A June night like a fat man at a bus stopThe fetid dark sits on the house like a fat man at the bus stop, sweat pooled on the plastic seat too narrow for his …
- Visiting CaliforniaEven when I was living there, entrenched in the bustle of its chaotic skirts, finding not much hope – mostly evidence that the entire world …
- The Aftermath
Most Shared Posts
- What was I doing while others were sleeping? What did I dream while I seemed wide awake? Something o1 Shares
- Last year about this time I dug into nanowrimo and started writing an autobiographical novel. Sadly1 Shares