I believe that the disappearance of the true Left Wing in the United States of America can be dated accurately to the first time that Colonel Harlan Sanders thought to split the chicken into three breasts, making smaller portions, more servings sold, and effectively decimating the distinction between Fascism and Communism. Although first introduced in 1939, Kentucky Fried Chicken did not begin its campaign of ideological subterfuge until approximately six years later – thus timing the elimination of the Left Wing (and its political effectiveness, despite the subsequent “Red Scare”) with the rise of our World War II ally, Joseph Stalin – a prime example of Right Wing consciousness.
- Seasons After SpringI’m just an outlaw over 40 with no airtime on the radio today where each hot new hit’s a retrofit of juvenile emotion and cliche; …
- A song for a starYou say I’ve never sung you songs in all this time — ten years along — which proves, to some degree, how much I love you. You’ve found the …
- 10. Wake From the Sleep of HabitI suppose one could take this advice two different ways: to wake from the sleep of habit, but also to wake from the habit of …
- Seasons After Spring
Most Shared Posts
- What was I doing while others were sleeping? What did I dream while I seemed wide awake? Something o1 Shares
- Last year about this time I dug into nanowrimo and started writing an autobiographical novel. Sadly1 Shares