I believe that the disappearance of the true Left Wing in the United States of America can be dated accurately to the first time that Colonel Harlan Sanders thought to split the chicken into three breasts, making smaller portions, more servings sold, and effectively decimating the distinction between Fascism and Communism. Although first introduced in 1939, Kentucky Fried Chicken did not begin its campaign of ideological subterfuge until approximately six years later – thus timing the elimination of the Left Wing (and its political effectiveness, despite the subsequent “Red Scare”) with the rise of our World War II ally, Joseph Stalin – a prime example of Right Wing consciousness.
- Add Chris Rock to the List of My GenerationIn my last few posts, I was lamenting the fact that my generation seems to be missing writer voices. Well, I just picked up Rolling …
- Random Thoughts on Nothing of Great ImportanceI’m writing these things down so that I’ll remember them; they’re not really much of a message or anything cohesive, so be warned, I guess. …
- Art of the MidwestI understand the Midwest: there is no substitute for work, labor being the sacred art that transcends even grief. What is madness, but belief that …
- Add Chris Rock to the List of My Generation
Most Shared Posts
- What was I doing while others were sleeping? What did I dream while I seemed wide awake? Something o1 Shares
- Last year about this time I dug into nanowrimo and started writing an autobiographical novel. Sadly1 Shares