I believe that the disappearance of the true Left Wing in the United States of America can be dated accurately to the first time that Colonel Harlan Sanders thought to split the chicken into three breasts, making smaller portions, more servings sold, and effectively decimating the distinction between Fascism and Communism. Although first introduced in 1939, Kentucky Fried Chicken did not begin its campaign of ideological subterfuge until approximately six years later – thus timing the elimination of the Left Wing (and its political effectiveness, despite the subsequent “Red Scare”) with the rise of our World War II ally, Joseph Stalin – a prime example of Right Wing consciousness.
- EarthseasickTolkein’s world of fabled creatures did not speak to me of my own sense of purpose, or responsibility and so its strange translation onto film …
- Inheritancefor Robert Leroy Litzenberg (1928-1993) My father was a Gemini. To some that may serve or suffice to explain him; and to deny it as …
- What It Isn’tIt’s not about learning to draw a clearer picture of the ruins It’s not about taking a sledge hammer to the ivied hallowed halls It’s …
Most Shared Posts
- What was I doing while others were sleeping? What did I dream while I seemed wide awake? Something o1 Shares
- Last year about this time I dug into nanowrimo and started writing an autobiographical novel. Sadly1 Shares