I believe that the disappearance of the true Left Wing in the United States of America can be dated accurately to the first time that Colonel Harlan Sanders thought to split the chicken into three breasts, making smaller portions, more servings sold, and effectively decimating the distinction between Fascism and Communism. Although first introduced in 1939, Kentucky Fried Chicken did not begin its campaign of ideological subterfuge until approximately six years later – thus timing the elimination of the Left Wing (and its political effectiveness, despite the subsequent “Red Scare”) with the rise of our World War II ally, Joseph Stalin – a prime example of Right Wing consciousness.
- Oh Bard, Come Sing: the official Welsh metersOh Bard, release your sacred song to heal these hurts and ways gone wrong! (cyhydedd fer) Let loose thy harp strings, filled with untamed woe; …
- The Gift of Life: a modified Spenserian sonnetA precious gift is life; and how we use each moment tells just what we think it’s worth: a wasted dawn is reproof of our …
- Children of the GardenRooted from the garden of our innocence Cut down crosstown, cross time Casting your petals, careless, wind-borne, spilt from your cup like wine Do you, …
- Oh Bard, Come Sing: the official Welsh meters
Most Shared Posts
- What was I doing while others were sleeping? What did I dream while I seemed wide awake? Something o1 Shares
- Last year about this time I dug into nanowrimo and started writing an autobiographical novel. Sadly1 Shares