What we think is less than what we know;
What we know is less than what we love;
What we love is so much less than what there is.
And to that precise extent we are so much less than what we are.
— R.D. Laing, The Politics of Experience
- Quoting Nihilists and NaysayersSo often, it seems when we look for things to quote, we search for those negative, capricious, self-debasing, or cynical quips that reinforce our own …
- Declining an RSVPWe have killed two decades with our lives; Clocks and pocket-watches, notebooks and meetings have spoken to us in the language of Ur, a Babylonian-Chaldean …
- Current Reading ListFor those who are interested in this sort of thing, here’s what is currently on my reading list (we just got Barnes & Noble gift …
- Quoting Nihilists and Naysayers
Most Shared Posts
- There is no substitute for it, you know;it doesn’t grow on trees, or wait,like opportunity will, f0 Shares