What we think is less than what we know;
What we know is less than what we love;
What we love is so much less than what there is.
And to that precise extent we are so much less than what we are.
— R.D. Laing, The Politics of Experience
- 16. Philosophize Only By AccidentDespite what you may think, and what they themselves might to try to convince you, philosophers and other professional think-o-logists for thousands of years have …
- Addressing a TrollI know you surf the message boards Trolling for something to sneer about I have no doubt You’ve seen my latest word I know you …
- Something or Another ThingTrying to catch a thought to write it down, despite years of serious effort, seems sometimes, so pointless; and though I may clown and gambol …
- 16. Philosophize Only By Accident
Most Shared Posts
- There is no substitute for it, you know;it doesn’t grow on trees, or wait,like opportunity will, f0 Shares