What we think is less than what we know;
What we know is less than what we love;
What we love is so much less than what there is.
And to that precise extent we are so much less than what we are.
— R.D. Laing, The Politics of Experience
- EarthseasickTolkein’s world of fabled creatures did not speak to me of my own sense of purpose, or responsibility and so its strange translation onto film …
- A Different Sunrise: an albaWhat light may break through the scrub trees that line the well-groomed yard at dawn is thin and pale, its weight degrees less than it …
- The Great UnknownIt’s not so much the great unknown that gives me pause and food for thought. The universe may hide itself as it sees fit, and …
Most Shared Posts
- What was I doing while others were sleeping? What did I dream while I seemed wide awake? Something o1 Shares
- Last year about this time I dug into nanowrimo and started writing an autobiographical novel. Sadly1 Shares