What we think is less than what we know;
What we know is less than what we love;
What we love is so much less than what there is.
And to that precise extent we are so much less than what we are.
— R.D. Laing, The Politics of Experience
- Changes in MoodSometimes, it seems like the world is awash in a dark, foul murky liquid that seeks a height just above the chin, and tastes bad …
- Half a ScoreThis decade slipped by faster than the ones before; the moments made of smaller, finer stuff. The days turn into months, each year turns into …
- Overtonescreaming silent slipping southward where in words that wind their wayward whistling i am lost in linger’s longing catalogued with her voice each time i …
- Changes in Mood
Most Shared Posts
- What was I doing while others were sleeping? What did I dream while I seemed wide awake? Something o1 Shares
- Last year about this time I dug into nanowrimo and started writing an autobiographical novel. Sadly1 Shares