What we think is less than what we know;
What we know is less than what we love;
What we love is so much less than what there is.
And to that precise extent we are so much less than what we are.
— R.D. Laing, The Politics of Experience
- The Catacombs of NightLo! I have wrestled angels in the catacombs of night and risen, as if from the dead, bone-weary, at daylight, my sheets soaked through with …
- Don’t Kill the Siren: sapphicsNow whose voice is singing out words of warning, as the low light, glittering, slowly fading, starts to flicker tenuously, letting darkness silently swallow other …
- Small Towns: ode (Keatsian)For what it’s worth, most places on a map merely exist as clots in highway veins: mere wisps of web for speed or tourist traps, …
- The Catacombs of Night
Most Shared Posts
- What was I doing while others were sleeping? What did I dream while I seemed wide awake? Something o1 Shares
- Last year about this time I dug into nanowrimo and started writing an autobiographical novel. Sadly1 Shares