What we think is less than what we know;
What we know is less than what we love;
What we love is so much less than what there is.
And to that precise extent we are so much less than what we are.
— R.D. Laing, The Politics of Experience
- The Owl (Cailleach-Odiche)Late at night, strange cries break through the vale, And in that echo, the soft beat of wings; A messenger from far beyond the pale, …
- The Starting Point – a cywydd deuair fyrionWhat matters most, do you suppose, at living’s end when these doors close: the riches cached, the virgins wooed, the years achieved, the sins eschewed? …
- A Line Has Two SidesWe sit & stare across the line, we stare & sit across the line Our words drawn as sacred weapons, our symbols drawn as ancient …
- The Owl (Cailleach-Odiche)
Most Shared Posts
- We either seek to view the world today through some past generation’s worn and tired lens, or0 Shares
- There is no religion for the whole of “god”, just some small and all-too-human scraps. W0 Shares
- There is no plan of study, no readiness assessment, no work at tilling fertile soil in preparation f0 Shares
- Your words can live forever cast out in the virtual plane. They truly are immortal now, and the inte0 Shares