I hate a Roman named Status Quo!,
He said to me. Fill your eyes with wonder,
He said, live as if you’d drop dead
In ten seconds. See the world.
It’s more fantastic than any dream
Made or paid for in a factory.
Ask no questions,
Ask for no security,
There never was such an animal.
And if there was,
It would be related to the great sloth
Which hangs upside down in a tree
All day every day, sleeping its life away.
He said, shake the tree
and bring the great sloth down.
— Ray Bradbury, Fahrenheit 451
- RelativitySwirling in shadows like an almost barely there hint of suggestion, reach to touch it if you dare. Constants in motion all at once, they’re …
- Song for TodayTo see a world in a grain of sand And a heaven in a wild flower, Hold infinity in the palm of your hand And …
- Five Books to Rule Them All …What five books would you reccomend that others read to best know who you are, and where coming from, and what aspirations? Be Here Now …
Most Shared Posts
- We either seek to view the world today through some past generation’s worn and tired lens, or0 Shares
- There is no religion for the whole of “god”, just some small and all-too-human scraps. W0 Shares
- There is no plan of study, no readiness assessment, no work at tilling fertile soil in preparation f0 Shares
- Your words can live forever cast out in the virtual plane. They truly are immortal now, and the inte0 Shares