I hate a Roman named Status Quo!,
He said to me. Fill your eyes with wonder,
He said, live as if you’d drop dead
In ten seconds. See the world.
It’s more fantastic than any dream
Made or paid for in a factory.
Ask no questions,
Ask for no security,
There never was such an animal.
And if there was,
It would be related to the great sloth
Which hangs upside down in a tree
All day every day, sleeping its life away.
He said, shake the tree
and bring the great sloth down.
— Ray Bradbury, Fahrenheit 451
- So You Want to Change the World …but the World doesn’t want to change. And so, you insist upon changing it, by doing whatever you think the world needs (but it doesn’t, …
- I Wonder, St. PatrickOh Paddy, oh Paddy! Long have you and I held difference perspectives, not seen eye to eye, nor found much in common, through legend or …
- 5. Survive love and loss (part 1)Elisabeth Kübler-Ross said, “The most beautiful people are those who have known defeat, known suffering, known struggle, known loss, and have found their way out …
- So You Want to Change the World …
Most Shared Posts
- There is no substitute for it, you know;it doesn’t grow on trees, or wait,like opportunity will, f0 Shares