I hate a Roman named Status Quo!,
He said to me. Fill your eyes with wonder,
He said, live as if you’d drop dead
In ten seconds. See the world.
It’s more fantastic than any dream
Made or paid for in a factory.
Ask no questions,
Ask for no security,
There never was such an animal.
And if there was,
It would be related to the great sloth
Which hangs upside down in a tree
All day every day, sleeping its life away.
He said, shake the tree
and bring the great sloth down.
— Ray Bradbury, Fahrenheit 451
- Words Burst the Thirteen Open“I have nothing to say and I am saying it; that is poetry.” — Thirteen Words, John Cage What it is or was mulled over …
- There Is No MundaneThe clock will stop that human hands must wind; its mechanized contrivances will fail, and in those precious seconds between time the boundary between the …
- Hello Dalicast andrew wyeth pablo picasso salvador dali georgia o’keefe francis bacon THE ACTION TAKES PLACE IN A COFFEE SHOP IN MEMPHIS, TENNESSEE SCENE ONE AS …
- Words Burst the Thirteen Open
Most Shared Posts
- What was I doing while others were sleeping? What did I dream while I seemed wide awake? Something o1 Shares
- Last year about this time I dug into nanowrimo and started writing an autobiographical novel. Sadly1 Shares