Perfection is not perfect actions in a perfect world, but rather, appropriate actions in an imperfect one.
- A flame in darknessIt does no good to mourn one candle when its flame goes out; nor to try to keep it lit when its wax melts away. …
- The Threshing Floor: englyn cyrchGive an answer, if you can, where doubts plague each fighting man weighting healthy action down and distracting from good plans; where blind fear is …
- If all my days were whiledIf all my days were whiled in hours of leisure, their content by mere whim alone fulfilled, perhaps I would not sense so keen a …
- A flame in darkness
Most Shared Posts
- What was I doing while others were sleeping? What did I dream while I seemed wide awake? Something o1 Shares
- Last year about this time I dug into nanowrimo and started writing an autobiographical novel. Sadly1 Shares