Perfection is not perfect actions in a perfect world, but rather, appropriate actions in an imperfect one.
- Question Posted to the Ishmael CommunityPosted this evening to the Ishmael Community, a web community devoted to the principles set forth by Daniel Quinn in his books Ishmael, The Story …
- Death of a Family FarmThe Amish said they’d raze the barn for scrap; the other buildings nature would unbuild. As for the rest of it, all useless crap, new …
- Poetry and WarOK, so projects such as Poets Against the War and Voices in Wartime are pretty good ideas. They tout such noble themes, ponder such meaningful …
- Question Posted to the Ishmael Community
Most Shared Posts
- What was I doing while others were sleeping? What did I dream while I seemed wide awake? Something o1 Shares
- Last year about this time I dug into nanowrimo and started writing an autobiographical novel. Sadly1 Shares