Perfection is not perfect actions in a perfect world, but rather, appropriate actions in an imperfect one.
- My religionBeyond the walls of any church, between the lines in ancient texts, behind the crumbled, cracking walls I have sought the gods of this place. …
- Current Reading ListFor those who are interested in this sort of thing, here’s what is currently on my reading list (we just got Barnes & Noble gift …
- The Wind in the WillowsThis week’s assignment at the LJ community “Writing 101” was to use at least 7 of the following 10 words (alphabetical, chaos, tool belt, bloviate, …
- My religion
Most Shared Posts
- What was I doing while others were sleeping? What did I dream while I seemed wide awake? Something o1 Shares
- Last year about this time I dug into nanowrimo and started writing an autobiographical novel. Sadly1 Shares