Perfection is not perfect actions in a perfect world, but rather, appropriate actions in an imperfect one.
- Eliot’s Month, Not Minecywydd deuair hyrion April is the cruelest month, breeding Lilacs out of the dead land, mixing Memory and desire, stirring Dull roots with spring rain. …
- Snow in New OrleansIt started out as hail this morning, but has turned to snow Which happened last here in New Orleans fifteen years go Those who came …
- Lady Sorrowfor Starlight Dances When the laughter in your eyes can’t hide the pain inside your heart And the world around you will not stop to …
- Eliot’s Month, Not Mine
Most Shared Posts
- What was I doing while others were sleeping? What did I dream while I seemed wide awake? Something o1 Shares
- Last year about this time I dug into nanowrimo and started writing an autobiographical novel. Sadly1 Shares