Perfection is not perfect actions in a perfect world, but rather, appropriate actions in an imperfect one.
- A Sense of TouchReach down to touch the waiting earth that there beneath your feet, alive, in constant movement hurls through space and yet seems solid in the …
- AddictionThe search for intelligent life on earth, for purpose and meaning behind the veils, to find out what each hour of breath is worth, and …
- 1. Don’t Worry About DeathI can honestly say that right now, I don’t worry all that much about dying. I don’t fear what is, or isn’t, to come. I …
- A Sense of Touch
Most Shared Posts
- What was I doing while others were sleeping? What did I dream while I seemed wide awake? Something o1 Shares
- Last year about this time I dug into nanowrimo and started writing an autobiographical novel. Sadly1 Shares