Arriving in India in 1964 was like walking into a concert that had been playing for five thousand years with seven hundred million people in the band. — Bhagavan Das, It’s Here Now, Are You?
- Time Enough: a byr a thoddaidWhat there is left to say, I have said; let's leave off talking, and try instead another way to listen and be heard that words …
- Bipartisan BluesThe fascist right … the commie left … the accusations fly, with neither side, in truth, much worried ’bout the little guy; they do not …
- Overtonescreaming silent slipping southward where in words that wind their wayward whistling i am lost in linger’s longing catalogued with her voice each time i …
- Time Enough: a byr a thoddaid
Most Shared Posts
- What was I doing while others were sleeping? What did I dream while I seemed wide awake? Something o1 Shares
- Last year about this time I dug into nanowrimo and started writing an autobiographical novel. Sadly1 Shares