Arriving in India in 1964 was like walking into a concert that had been playing for five thousand years with seven hundred million people in the band. — Bhagavan Das, It’s Here Now, Are You?
- As We Are But Travelers HereWell, my friends, I just found out one of my poems is included in a published anthology, The Pagan’s Muse: Poems of Ritual and Inspiration, …
- Finding the Inner CoreIt is never quite what you expected (after all, there are no maps or guidebooks) in that place inside where resurrected illusions are hiding in …
- Water seeks its own levelWater seeks its own level, on a quest to find the sea; The answers we seek taste of metal, our understanding like liquid drawn from …
- As We Are But Travelers Here
Most Shared Posts
- What was I doing while others were sleeping? What did I dream while I seemed wide awake? Something o1 Shares
- Last year about this time I dug into nanowrimo and started writing an autobiographical novel. Sadly1 Shares