Arriving in India in 1964 was like walking into a concert that had been playing for five thousand years with seven hundred million people in the band. — Bhagavan Das, It’s Here Now, Are You?
- A Thought on Artists“Who is that person whom you call an artist? A man who is momentarily creative? To me he is not an artist. The man who …
- Last Night’s StormLast night a storm rolled slowly in the thunder muffled by the air so heavy, like a mortar’s crack or heavy rifle silenced with a …
- AddictionThe search for intelligent life on earth, for purpose and meaning behind the veils, to find out what each hour of breath is worth, and …
- A Thought on Artists
Most Shared Posts
- What was I doing while others were sleeping? What did I dream while I seemed wide awake? Something o1 Shares
- Last year about this time I dug into nanowrimo and started writing an autobiographical novel. Sadly1 Shares