Arriving in India in 1964 was like walking into a concert that had been playing for five thousand years with seven hundred million people in the band. — Bhagavan Das, It’s Here Now, Are You?
- I Thought I Knew: madrigalI thought I knew, but knew nothing of love before your true love grew to fill my heart; and now there is no other that …
- Winding Down: diminishing verseOh, that brave actions would outstrip my idle thoughts on this strange trip and rend this silence, letting rip against those fears none understand; and …
- Comfortably Numb?Last night, after consuming far too many cups of jasmine green tea following a day of bad stomach upset and then finally, after a fitful …
- I Thought I Knew: madrigal
Most Shared Posts
- What was I doing while others were sleeping? What did I dream while I seemed wide awake? Something o1 Shares
- Last year about this time I dug into nanowrimo and started writing an autobiographical novel. Sadly1 Shares