Perfection is not perfect actions in a perfect world, but rather, appropriate actions in an imperfect one.
- What Good is That: rime royalWhat is the Truth, that we spend all our days, from birth to death, imagining so fair that we invent, seek to avoid or praise …
- Self-Damnation: a casbairdneWith words, my sentence fulfill: the weak willed soul seeks to fail, its too frail form doomed to fall before bringing home the grail. Too …
- The Eagle at the TreeNow, watch the eagle perched upon the limb; his eyes, that seem to peer into the soul, take in the troubled world that waits below …
- What Good is That: rime royal
Most Shared Posts
- What was I doing while others were sleeping? What did I dream while I seemed wide awake? Something o1 Shares
- Last year about this time I dug into nanowrimo and started writing an autobiographical novel. Sadly1 Shares