Perfection is not perfect actions in a perfect world, but rather, appropriate actions in an imperfect one.
- An Ostara BlessingToday the dark begins at last to fade, the Winter’s fulcrum balanced with the Spring. Once great and mighty shadows turn mere shade, and green …
- Life Beyond the TunnelI want to tell you there is whole new world beyond the concrete labyrinth that walls in what you know; the snaking paths that curl …
- It Matters: a golden shovelIf thinking a thing made it so, what’s real or not don’t matter much; and what you get solely depends on what you tend to …
- An Ostara Blessing
Most Shared Posts
- What was I doing while others were sleeping? What did I dream while I seemed wide awake? Something o1 Shares
- Last year about this time I dug into nanowrimo and started writing an autobiographical novel. Sadly1 Shares