If wondering I’m again creating daily poems using each poetry forms from #LewisTurco’s #BookofForms, 3rd Edition. Currently in the C’s.
- Listen to the MusicI wonder how much of our time we spend actually listening to music? I don’t mean seeing a band in a bar (where there’s all …
- Yesterday’s AngelsBaby’s got a hole in her shoe Tells me she’s not sure what to do All her watercolors have turned to blue Said she wanted …
- The End: a chansoAgain the end comes ’round. The nights grow longer still, and taint each daylight hour with hints of gray. A year is gone! Profound, how …
- Listen to the Music
Most Shared Posts
- What was I doing while others were sleeping? What did I dream while I seemed wide awake? Something o1 Shares
- Last year about this time I dug into nanowrimo and started writing an autobiographical novel. Sadly1 Shares