If wondering I’m again creating daily poems using each poetry forms from #LewisTurco’s #BookofForms, 3rd Edition. Currently in the C’s.
- For Stephen StillsWe have become so polarized. The lines are drawn so black and thick between each side, the pickets filled with stark and ugly words that …
- Nothing At AllJust thinking of nothing, and all that leaves between the empty spaces of being; for it is the nothing that one believes that oft separates …
- Society’s ManSociety, your dream would have me beg for pittance from a cruel employer’s hand, and from my knees downward, not use my legs, preferring that …
- For Stephen Stills
Most Shared Posts
- What was I doing while others were sleeping? What did I dream while I seemed wide awake? Something o1 Shares
- Last year about this time I dug into nanowrimo and started writing an autobiographical novel. Sadly1 Shares