Put away those foolish thoughts, and
hide from sight your vain ideals!
Instead, seek what the world enjoys:
love what beseems a proper role,
or find yourself a friendless fool.
Survive! Just learn to subliminate;
one must pretend, or play-act, at least,
defining both pursuit and its happy goal
using someone else’s dictionary.
- Fun with Bicycling EvangelistsAh, I must admit that I admire their dedication. I wonder, however, that their missionary zeal carries them out into wild, uncharted areas at the …
- The Loudest SoundThe loudest sound does not echo the longest; the brightest star seems quite dull from afar. No one can judge true beauty from a distance, …
- A Song Worth Singing“People only want to hear the few songs that they know.” That’s what some will tell you drives live bands and radio: the lowest common …
- Fun with Bicycling Evangelists
Most Shared Posts
- What was I doing while others were sleeping? What did I dream while I seemed wide awake? Something o1 Shares
- Last year about this time I dug into nanowrimo and started writing an autobiographical novel. Sadly1 Shares