Put away those foolish thoughts, and
hide from sight your vain ideals!
Instead, seek what the world enjoys:
love what beseems a proper role,
or find yourself a friendless fool.
Survive! Just learn to subliminate;
one must pretend, or play-act, at least,
defining both pursuit and its happy goal
using someone else’s dictionary.
- The Failure of American Public SchoolsThe failure of the American public school system is that while we have emphasized the importance of those skills that “get things done” or that …
- Your Father’s SonMost men come here broken, but you appear undefiled despite the years you must have spent out roaming in the wild; and when I asked …
- It’s Our FaultIf the world was better in your youth, and kids had much more sense; if things once great have gone to shit, and nothing makes …
- The Failure of American Public Schools
Most Shared Posts
- What was I doing while others were sleeping? What did I dream while I seemed wide awake? Something o1 Shares
- Last year about this time I dug into nanowrimo and started writing an autobiographical novel. Sadly1 Shares