Put away those foolish thoughts, and
hide from sight your vain ideals!
Instead, seek what the world enjoys:
love what beseems a proper role,
or find yourself a friendless fool.
Survive! Just learn to subliminate;
one must pretend, or play-act, at least,
defining both pursuit and its happy goal
using someone else’s dictionary.
- Random MusingsAt the volta of the delta, stuck in indecision’s swelter, I released the muse and felt her slip away. Though I thought my words would …
- On Discussing BeginningsDiscussing beginnings always degenerates into some kind of talk about the universe, spirituality, theology or at the very least physical philosophy – because when speaking …
- Celsius 488.33What is the point at which the conscience burns and thus consumes the mind with thoughts to act, that in its darkest recess for truth …
- Random Musings
Most Shared Posts
- What was I doing while others were sleeping? What did I dream while I seemed wide awake? Something o1 Shares
- Last year about this time I dug into nanowrimo and started writing an autobiographical novel. Sadly1 Shares