Put away those foolish thoughts, and
hide from sight your vain ideals!
Instead, seek what the world enjoys:
love what beseems a proper role,
or find yourself a friendless fool.
Survive! Just learn to subliminate;
one must pretend, or play-act, at least,
defining both pursuit and its happy goal
using someone else’s dictionary.
- Dear Coca-ColaDear Coca-Cola: Please take a minute to review your situation. I realize that it must seem important to keep up with the Joneses (and I …
- Some ancient affirmationsI always see a lot of “positive thinking” sites on the ‘net that deal with giving yourself affirmations to empower yourself. So many of these …
- TestThis is a test. I thought it best to speak privately. While the rest of humankind seethes at the breast of Chaos, suckling hot blood …
- Dear Coca-Cola
Most Shared Posts
- What was I doing while others were sleeping? What did I dream while I seemed wide awake? Something o1 Shares
- Last year about this time I dug into nanowrimo and started writing an autobiographical novel. Sadly1 Shares