Put away those foolish thoughts, and
hide from sight your vain ideals!
Instead, seek what the world enjoys:
love what beseems a proper role,
or find yourself a friendless fool.
Survive! Just learn to subliminate;
one must pretend, or play-act, at least,
defining both pursuit and its happy goal
using someone else’s dictionary.
- My once sweet voiceMy once sweet voice, so innocent and full of strength and power is now reduced to rasp and hum, its range half what it was. …
- ImmersionHow long have I been down, immersed, a Dunker left beneath the wave whose new birth was to wash away my meaningless and lost before? …
- EnlightenmentThe guru appears when the student is ready, at other times, they pass by un-noticed; only when the thirst for truth is steady can one …
- My once sweet voice
Most Shared Posts
- What was I doing while others were sleeping? What did I dream while I seemed wide awake? Something o1 Shares
- Last year about this time I dug into nanowrimo and started writing an autobiographical novel. Sadly1 Shares