If you’re a regular visitor to or reader of this blog, please consider making a small contribution to the fundraising effort for recording and releasing my first official album (CD) of original music, Songs from the Undertown. Thanks.
- Join the Circus: a dithyrambBut lo! The circus is in town! That crazy band of freakish friends who drink and laugh too much, too loud, and take leave of …
- Into the Breech: ae freisligheLet’s let go of sanity, imagining the reason appeals to our vanity and falls in the right season; making none too troubling what chaos springs …
- A Witch’s DaughterI watch my daughter grow. She finds the patriarchy’s walls, once comforting and so secure, now quickly closing in; and the consumer culture, bred in …
- Join the Circus: a dithyramb
Most Shared Posts
- What was I doing while others were sleeping? What did I dream while I seemed wide awake? Something o1 Shares
- Last year about this time I dug into nanowrimo and started writing an autobiographical novel. Sadly1 Shares