If you’re a regular visitor to or reader of this blog, please consider making a small contribution to the fundraising effort for recording and releasing my first official album (CD) of original music, Songs from the Undertown. Thanks.
- The DivorceJust leave me here, would you? We all die alone. There’s no one to call and no movies been shown. It’s all sentimental, that crap, …
- One Moment at a TimeEvery moment has its special message. — from Bowl of Saki, Hazrat Inayat Khan Up until three a.m. defining what will be required of each …
- Single digit bluesI hope that I shall never see the poor in our democracy convinced to vote Republican believing they’ll become the one percent. I hope, but …
- The Divorce
Most Shared Posts
- What was I doing while others were sleeping? What did I dream while I seemed wide awake? Something o1 Shares
- Last year about this time I dug into nanowrimo and started writing an autobiographical novel. Sadly1 Shares