If you’re a regular visitor to or reader of this blog, please consider making a small contribution to the fundraising effort for recording and releasing my first official album (CD) of original music, Songs from the Undertown. Thanks.
- Memory is the Greatest WeaponMemory is the greatest weapon in love’s mad arsenal. I wrote that line when I was 26 years old. It still rings true – although …
- Art is requiredIf you would this sad world improve: a battle cease, a mountain move, or seek to build up or destroy a single thought of fear …
- Mood for a DayWhat rough beast…slouches towards Bethlehem, waiting to be born? – W.B. Yeats, from The Second Coming There is a piece of writing sitting inside me …
- Memory is the Greatest Weapon
Most Shared Posts
- There is no plan of study, no readiness assessment, no work at tilling fertile soil in preparation f0 Shares
- Your words can live forever cast out in the virtual plane. They truly are immortal now, and the inte0 Shares