You know how you can tell if it’s REAL punk music? And not stadium punk, pop-punk or some other homogenized derivative? Real punk draws you into thinking and reacting to the world personally, as an individual. Not as one of the lighter-lifting masses, but as a unique voice of dissent. You may be singing the same lyrics as the person next to you, but you’re separately digesting their meaning.
- Death and Kindness… so now, after seven years of bad luck – after that sudden crippling twist of fate, when all the shit he threw just turned …
- the thin kings of aboutnessFrom Part I: backward broken pushed against the known, each awaiting defamation, two armies fought and fled their thin kings waiting down among the rushes …
- For the Goddess: an anacreonticI put my faith in the divine, when its word turns to flesh like thine: with each curve and unbroken line a glimpse of something …
- Death and Kindness
Most Shared Posts
- What was I doing while others were sleeping? What did I dream while I seemed wide awake? Something o1 Shares
- Last year about this time I dug into nanowrimo and started writing an autobiographical novel. Sadly1 Shares