You know how you can tell if it’s REAL punk music? And not stadium punk, pop-punk or some other homogenized derivative? Real punk draws you into thinking and reacting to the world personally, as an individual. Not as one of the lighter-lifting masses, but as a unique voice of dissent. You may be singing the same lyrics as the person next to you, but you’re separately digesting their meaning.
- No More Sad Weepings of RegretNo more sad weepings of regret for could have beens and not quite yets, for rituals left incomplete for locked doors facing empty streets for …
- Cummings on PoetryA tag line on a message from a discussion group included part of a quote from e.e. cummings that I have tacked on my wall …
- A Different PathSometimes, I wonder: if I’d walked a different path, the one, like Frost’s, well-traveled and defined, perhaps more suited to my demograph but nonetheless a …
- No More Sad Weepings of Regret
Most Shared Posts
- What was I doing while others were sleeping? What did I dream while I seemed wide awake? Something o1 Shares
- Last year about this time I dug into nanowrimo and started writing an autobiographical novel. Sadly1 Shares