You know how you can tell if it’s REAL punk music? And not stadium punk, pop-punk or some other homogenized derivative? Real punk draws you into thinking and reacting to the world personally, as an individual. Not as one of the lighter-lifting masses, but as a unique voice of dissent. You may be singing the same lyrics as the person next to you, but you’re separately digesting their meaning.
- You and Me Against the WorldYou and me against the world? Well, damn them folks to hell who think that they’re the passioned ones and we’ve nothing to sell, nor …
- Inheritancefor Robert Leroy Litzenberg (1928-1993) My father was a Gemini. To some that may serve or suffice to explain him; and to deny it as …
- The End is Near: a chant royalThe end is near, and what is worse, it looks so very much the same as the beginning. How perverse! We’d best start handing out …
- You and Me Against the World
Most Shared Posts
- There is no plan of study, no readiness assessment, no work at tilling fertile soil in preparation f0 Shares
- Your words can live forever cast out in the virtual plane. They truly are immortal now, and the inte0 Shares