You know how you can tell if it’s REAL punk music? And not stadium punk, pop-punk or some other homogenized derivative? Real punk draws you into thinking and reacting to the world personally, as an individual. Not as one of the lighter-lifting masses, but as a unique voice of dissent. You may be singing the same lyrics as the person next to you, but you’re separately digesting their meaning.
- When It ComesWhen it comes, the night don’t know no difference: right and wrong and that thin line in between. In the dark, you just watch for …
- The Wind in the WillowsThis week’s assignment at the LJ community “Writing 101” was to use at least 7 of the following 10 words (alphabetical, chaos, tool belt, bloviate, …
- Perigoric: a bestiaryIt has strong legs and sturdy wings, and for them both has need; although the legs grow weak with age and will get cut and …
- When It Comes
Most Shared Posts
- What was I doing while others were sleeping? What did I dream while I seemed wide awake? Something o1 Shares
- Last year about this time I dug into nanowrimo and started writing an autobiographical novel. Sadly1 Shares