You know how you can tell if it’s REAL punk music? And not stadium punk, pop-punk or some other homogenized derivative? Real punk draws you into thinking and reacting to the world personally, as an individual. Not as one of the lighter-lifting masses, but as a unique voice of dissent. You may be singing the same lyrics as the person next to you, but you’re separately digesting their meaning.
- Something or Another ThingTrying to catch a thought to write it down, despite years of serious effort, seems sometimes, so pointless; and though I may clown and gambol …
- Changes in MoodSometimes, it seems like the world is awash in a dark, foul murky liquid that seeks a height just above the chin, and tastes bad …
- What Dreams Remain: a baladaWhen I was young I sought to find the furthest reaches of the mind. Now at the edge of the abyss, I find it’s simple …
- Something or Another Thing
Most Shared Posts
- What was I doing while others were sleeping? What did I dream while I seemed wide awake? Something o1 Shares
- Last year about this time I dug into nanowrimo and started writing an autobiographical novel. Sadly1 Shares