Take note of this fundamental truth…The creature with its free will can bring nothing into being, nor make any alteration in the working of nature; it can only change its own state or place in the working of nature, and so feel or find something in its state that it did not feel or find before.
— Law, William (1686-1761), English spiritual writer and mystic
- RetrospectHow clear the lens of retrospect illuminates the distant past, and brings in focus now, so fast, foolish acts we’d rather neglect. It is not …
- Passing FancyHaving been notified by Google Alerts that a new service is available that takes your original website and scours the web to check and see …
- Artie ShawBy the time I got to it, the clarinet was odd; a quaint small instrument for guys who never got the girls (even the ones …
Most Shared Posts
- What was I doing while others were sleeping? What did I dream while I seemed wide awake? Something o1 Shares
- Last year about this time I dug into nanowrimo and started writing an autobiographical novel. Sadly1 Shares