Arriving in India in 1964 was like walking into a concert that had been playing for five thousand years with seven hundred million people in the band. — Bhagavan Das, It’s Here Now, Are You?
- The Swinger: a bragSupercalifreakylicious: half the carbs, and still nutritrious. You'll use all of your three wishes tryin' to front like you're still vicious, in the kitchen doing …
- Tall Tales: anagramIf you would tell tall tales, at least refrain from stale cliché, and try, when your imagination fails, to steal with a light and creative …
- Antonin ArtaudThe play’s the only thing, upon this stage — the one true line from which all tangents spring; and if the actors move from joy …
- The Swinger: a brag
Most Shared Posts
- What was I doing while others were sleeping? What did I dream while I seemed wide awake? Something o1 Shares
- Last year about this time I dug into nanowrimo and started writing an autobiographical novel. Sadly1 Shares