Arriving in India in 1964 was like walking into a concert that had been playing for five thousand years with seven hundred million people in the band. — Bhagavan Das, It’s Here Now, Are You?
- Using Twenty Questions as a Starting PointMaybe a better way of organizing a life is using something like Franklin’s admirable virtues and contrasting one’s life events against it. In that vein, …
- Old PottageWhile you still have your youth is the time to find out your version of the truth; as you age, fear and doubt can crack …
- ActivismI’m reading tompaine.com and searching for common sense. I have said before that if you’re in a band, and you don’t think you’re at least …
- Using Twenty Questions as a Starting Point
Most Shared Posts
- What was I doing while others were sleeping? What did I dream while I seemed wide awake? Something o1 Shares
- Last year about this time I dug into nanowrimo and started writing an autobiographical novel. Sadly1 Shares