Arriving in India in 1964 was like walking into a concert that had been playing for five thousand years with seven hundred million people in the band. — Bhagavan Das, It’s Here Now, Are You?
- Being AmericanSo, I’m un-American? Maybe it’s true. I’m un-American, how about you? I believe in progress, and free speech, too; In equal rights for strangers – …
- There Could Be Worse EpitaphsHere’s something I would consider for mine, lo those many moons from now: I have had my invitation to this world’s festival, and thus my …
- Dawn Patrol: deibhidheSoon the sound that breaks the day comes to chase our sleep away; and the darkest dreams night grew blink from black into lighter blue. …
- Being American
Most Shared Posts
- What was I doing while others were sleeping? What did I dream while I seemed wide awake? Something o1 Shares
- Last year about this time I dug into nanowrimo and started writing an autobiographical novel. Sadly1 Shares