Arriving in India in 1964 was like walking into a concert that had been playing for five thousand years with seven hundred million people in the band. — Bhagavan Das, It’s Here Now, Are You?
- The MockingbirdI have heard the mockingbird’s own personal song: late at night when other fowl have found their nests, the tune comes sweet and low, passed …
- A Single Blink: trioletA moment’s span is very little time; a single blink and half of it is gone. Not long enough to make ambition’s climb, a moment’s …
- Salt of the EarthImagine a person made completely out of salt. If that person chooses to be immersed in the ocean, their very being is absorbed by the …
- The Mockingbird
Most Shared Posts
- What was I doing while others were sleeping? What did I dream while I seemed wide awake? Something o1 Shares
- Last year about this time I dug into nanowrimo and started writing an autobiographical novel. Sadly1 Shares