What we think is less than what we know;
What we know is less than what we love;
What we love is so much less than what there is.
And to that precise extent we are so much less than what we are.
— R.D. Laing, The Politics of Experience
- Thoughts on VegetarianismHere’s a quote from something I received today: Vegetarianism is a natural and obvious way to live with a minimum of hurt to other beings. …
- An April Morning: anglo-saxon prosody with a bob and wheelThe sky was shot with grays and greens, and clinging clouds that hung low; from the west, the wind was slight against my face that …
- Arts and CraftsIf you want to make your process seem “magical” or “other-directed” describe it as art, right? The “Art” of the Deal, a bullshit “artist”, The …
- Thoughts on Vegetarianism
Most Shared Posts
- What was I doing while others were sleeping? What did I dream while I seemed wide awake? Something o1 Shares
- Last year about this time I dug into nanowrimo and started writing an autobiographical novel. Sadly1 Shares