What we think is less than what we know;
What we know is less than what we love;
What we love is so much less than what there is.
And to that precise extent we are so much less than what we are.
— R.D. Laing, The Politics of Experience
- A lover’s question: a débatHe says, “I cannot find the words.” She says, “Well, you just did; and furthermore, it’s very clear what’s been done and been hid. There …
- A Sense of PlaceSix years, the longest I have ever been in one spot without moving out and on, and still this place does not possess my bones …
- Stars at Night: a sestinaTo look out at the stars at night against a distant tapestry of endless black, that seems to spread beyond our fickle sense of time …
- A lover’s question: a débat
Most Shared Posts
- What was I doing while others were sleeping? What did I dream while I seemed wide awake? Something o1 Shares
- Last year about this time I dug into nanowrimo and started writing an autobiographical novel. Sadly1 Shares