As much as I laud those who attack National Novel Writing Month with great zeal, I am a poet not a novelist. So in my own parallel to NaNoWriMo, I’ve decided to once again work my way through each of the poetic forms identified in my old standby resource, Lewis Turco’s Book of Forms: Revised Edition starting with the acrostic and ending with the virelai – hitting all the Irish, Welsh and other forms and meters along the way. I’ve done this in the past – I’ll try to post a poem a day, which may take us through the new year.
- With what will you refill the wellWith what will you refill the well once there is nothing left to seep through the rough stones and hardened clay and they are dry …
- SuppositionsPicked up set up called up stood up held up fucked up hoping for a let up Made over looked over passed over like a …
- Shine a little light …With the replacement of two books in my post-Katrina library, one classic (BKS Iyengar’s Light on Yoga) and a modern interpretation and condensation of …
- With what will you refill the well
Most Shared Posts
- What was I doing while others were sleeping? What did I dream while I seemed wide awake? Something o1 Shares
- Last year about this time I dug into nanowrimo and started writing an autobiographical novel. Sadly1 Shares