As much as I laud those who attack National Novel Writing Month with great zeal, I am a poet not a novelist. So in my own parallel to NaNoWriMo, I’ve decided to once again work my way through each of the poetic forms identified in my old standby resource, Lewis Turco’s Book of Forms: Revised Edition starting with the acrostic and ending with the virelai – hitting all the Irish, Welsh and other forms and meters along the way. I’ve done this in the past – I’ll try to post a poem a day, which may take us through the new year.
- Vintage Vinyl circa 1978If you thought the eight-track list was bad, check out the albums I owned in 1978-1979: The Eagles – Greatest Hits 1971-1975 The Beach Boys …
- May the Teacher’s Role Be LessoningA recent discussion in a friend’s journal made me think of a poem I wrote a few years back in response to a thread on …
- ThankfullThere are so many little things that make up life’s stretched years; and pausing now, to list them, I find my payments in arrears for …
- Vintage Vinyl circa 1978
Most Shared Posts
- What was I doing while others were sleeping? What did I dream while I seemed wide awake? Something o1 Shares
- Last year about this time I dug into nanowrimo and started writing an autobiographical novel. Sadly1 Shares