If you’re a regular visitor to or reader of this blog, please consider making a small contribution to the fundraising effort for recording and releasing my first official album (CD) of original music, Songs from the Undertown. Thanks.
- moving edward, a wall said longingcome fall with me, he said, where i have lain alone beside myself and watched in silence screaming it is not for me to say …
- Eclipse: Shakespearean (English) sonnetThere is no time to lose, soothsayers tell us; Make hay! The sun will shine just for a while, and once it’s gone, the world …
- Morning on the LeveeAlong the edge of the levee, atop the slow hill slanting up against the bank of the canal there is a worn down path of …
- moving edward, a wall said longing
Most Shared Posts
- What was I doing while others were sleeping? What did I dream while I seemed wide awake? Something o1 Shares
- Last year about this time I dug into nanowrimo and started writing an autobiographical novel. Sadly1 Shares