If you’re a regular visitor to or reader of this blog, please consider making a small contribution to the fundraising effort for recording and releasing my first official album (CD) of original music, Songs from the Undertown. Thanks.
- A Willow TreeBending down to touch the path at my feet, do you shed your warm tears for me and mine, letting the bitter salt blend with …
- On the Professional DiaristThere must be something more to it, some sense behind the scenes, a glimpse of meaning not quite shared, or else my mind’s not keen …
- A reflection on the state of the art(s)“As a result of this overwhelming choice and the ease of going elsewhere, web users exhibit a remarkable impatience and insistence on instant gratification. If …
- A Willow Tree
Most Shared Posts
- What was I doing while others were sleeping? What did I dream while I seemed wide awake? Something o1 Shares
- Last year about this time I dug into nanowrimo and started writing an autobiographical novel. Sadly1 Shares