If you’re a regular visitor to or reader of this blog, please consider making a small contribution to the fundraising effort for recording and releasing my first official album (CD) of original music, Songs from the Undertown. Thanks.
- SleepHow many strange nights have I spent awake, only to move through the next whole day dull, like a somnambulist who heedless, takes mad walks …
- Come Out to the CherokeeSometimes, it’s the craziest little line that starts off a whole chain of thinkin’. This one, of course, is not based in reality whatsoever; but …
- Overslept: an amphigoryWell, fiddle-dee and what’s the stuff of which I have had quite enough: the spring’s been spring, the fall has fell, the echo’s back from …
Most Shared Posts
- What was I doing while others were sleeping? What did I dream while I seemed wide awake? Something o1 Shares
- Last year about this time I dug into nanowrimo and started writing an autobiographical novel. Sadly1 Shares