- P.S., T.S.My idol was once Eliot: I sought out stranger words that seemed so erudite and suave. I leaked philosophy through lengthy quotes in native tongues; …
- The Ancient Lie: tawddgyrch cadwynogAn ancient lie controls the world, its flag unfurled before the eye: that might is right; the mystery of history is that what light the …
- Let Loose: hir a thoddaidLet loose the chains that bind you to the past; though they restrict, they cannot hold you fast. The future is not set; no die …
- P.S., T.S.
Most Shared Posts
- There is no plan of study, no readiness assessment, no work at tilling fertile soil in preparation f0 Shares
- Your words can live forever cast out in the virtual plane. They truly are immortal now, and the inte0 Shares