Put away those foolish thoughts, and
hide from sight your vain ideals!
Instead, seek what the world enjoys:
love what beseems a proper role,
or find yourself a friendless fool.
Survive! Just learn to subliminate;
one must pretend, or play-act, at least,
defining both pursuit and its happy goal
using someone else’s dictionary.
- SisyphusLa lutte elle-même vers les sommets suffit à remplir un coeur d’homme. Il faut imaginer Sisyphe heureux. “The struggle to the top alone will make …
- Eclipse: Shakespearean (English) sonnetThere is no time to lose, soothsayers tell us; Make hay! The sun will shine just for a while, and once it’s gone, the world …
- LughnassadSummer’s bent and turned to gray, his heat begins to wend; in these dog days of decline his smolder finds its end. Now the lad …
Most Shared Posts
- What was I doing while others were sleeping? What did I dream while I seemed wide awake? Something o1 Shares
- Last year about this time I dug into nanowrimo and started writing an autobiographical novel. Sadly1 Shares