Put away those foolish thoughts, and
hide from sight your vain ideals!
Instead, seek what the world enjoys:
love what beseems a proper role,
or find yourself a friendless fool.
Survive! Just learn to subliminate;
one must pretend, or play-act, at least,
defining both pursuit and its happy goal
using someone else’s dictionary.
- The Wild Wind: droighneachBelieve me: there is nothing evident found in the wild wind’s sad apology that echoes the swift, mad accident of an empirical chronology. The sound …
- Laughter of the godsIf you would hear the gods gambol and laugh, their rumbling chuckles echo through the land, and tickle divine humor, pick a path based on …
- Make Your Last Dance Count: a bref doubleIf asked, I do sing father-daughter songs at weddings; it's the worst part of my job: to put on false sincerity and smile through lyrics …
- The Wild Wind: droighneach
Most Shared Posts
- What was I doing while others were sleeping? What did I dream while I seemed wide awake? Something o1 Shares
- Last year about this time I dug into nanowrimo and started writing an autobiographical novel. Sadly1 Shares