Perfection is not perfect actions in a perfect world, but rather, appropriate actions in an imperfect one.
- Musings on Holy days: common measureMy house is not a Christian home; I serve much older gods. So there are times this world and I would seem to be at …
- The NeighborhoodThere used to be a family-owned store right there, on the corner where the bus stops; and when I was a kid, they sold much …
- 2. Pay attentionOne book of Jiddu Krishnamurti’s lectures refers to the Flame of Attention, pointing out that the meaning of the word “attention” is a reminder of …
- Musings on Holy days: common measure
Most Shared Posts
- What was I doing while others were sleeping? What did I dream while I seemed wide awake? Something o1 Shares
- Last year about this time I dug into nanowrimo and started writing an autobiographical novel. Sadly1 Shares