Perfection is not perfect actions in a perfect world, but rather, appropriate actions in an imperfect one.
- Among the Trees: a villanelleI have sought among the trees for peace, and found in their shade a quiet knowledge; there is a humbling silence in their ancient speech. …
- What We Pretend: cyhydedd hirWhat is life, unless it seeks happiness and the sweet caress of contentment? What good is one’s strain in harness, kept chained? Is what we …
- Ain’t Too Proud to BegThe true ascetic does not ask for things to compensate them for some perceived lack; and yet, each vow of abstinence weaves strings of favors …
- Among the Trees: a villanelle
Most Shared Posts
- What was I doing while others were sleeping? What did I dream while I seemed wide awake? Something o1 Shares
- Last year about this time I dug into nanowrimo and started writing an autobiographical novel. Sadly1 Shares