If you’re a regular visitor to or reader of this blog, please consider making a small contribution to the fundraising effort for recording and releasing my first official album (CD) of original music, Songs from the Undertown. Thanks.
- Perceived EndingsThere’s nothing in this life that I despair of doing, or look back and wish to do, save laugh once more in mirth, or perhaps …
- A Different RevolutionDespite what you may read in books, no revolution brews in noisy bars or quiet cafes among agreeing friends who decide the status quo is …
- Moving Rocky to BalboaAbout 10 years ago, I was fascinated with both stream-of-consciousness and cut-up, randomized writing. In that fertile stream bed, fueled by endless coffee cups and …
- Perceived Endings
Most Shared Posts
- What was I doing while others were sleeping? What did I dream while I seemed wide awake? Something o1 Shares
- Last year about this time I dug into nanowrimo and started writing an autobiographical novel. Sadly1 Shares