If you’re a regular visitor to or reader of this blog, please consider making a small contribution to the fundraising effort for recording and releasing my first official album (CD) of original music, Songs from the Undertown. Thanks.
- At the LakeshoreThoreau spoke of a quiet desperation: a sad affliction borne by other men, whose lives are filled up, not so much with silence but with …
- Old PottageWhile you still have your youth is the time to find out your version of the truth; as you age, fear and doubt can crack …
- RilkeWhere did you find the most inspiration, as each line cut like a diamond-edged drill through layers of effluvia that still the seeking heart? Was …
- At the Lakeshore
Most Shared Posts
- What was I doing while others were sleeping? What did I dream while I seemed wide awake? Something o1 Shares
- Last year about this time I dug into nanowrimo and started writing an autobiographical novel. Sadly1 Shares