“We’re mistaken to think there are things that exist solidly within the flow of experience that is our life. We think of who we are as something that’s permanent, that continues over time in the same unchanging form, independent of external conditions. We also think that the world around us exists in the same solid way. Yet whether we look at ourselves, at objects large or small, or at the conditions of life, we don’t find anything that meets those criteria. We see only change and transformation.” – #DzogchenPonlop #rebelbuddha
- What is a Leader of the Free World?Watching the joyous celebrations by the people of Iraq, and the continuing news broadcasts hinting that demonstrators on both sides of the war and anti-war …
- Overly Simplistic Solution #43293X/BThanks to a thread over at Have Your Say Today. The question: should guns be banned? My answer is, and I dedicate it to Charlton …
- To Be Ambrose Bierce for a Daychaste, n. The state of being pursued, but not yet within the grasp of the pursuer. For example, it could be said that one is …
- What is a Leader of the Free World?
Most Shared Posts
- What was I doing while others were sleeping? What did I dream while I seemed wide awake? Something o1 Shares
- Last year about this time I dug into nanowrimo and started writing an autobiographical novel. Sadly1 Shares