If you’re a regular visitor to or reader of this blog, please consider making a small contribution to the fundraising effort for recording and releasing my first official album (CD) of original music, Songs from the Undertown. Thanks.
- Kali and ShivaA single shelf sits untouched by the rubble, its contents unmolested by the storm; while mold grows from the walls like razor stubble, and walls …
- What Dreams Remain: a baladaWhen I was young I sought to find the furthest reaches of the mind. Now at the edge of the abyss, I find it’s simple …
- The Garden Seat: a cyhydedd hirA quiet place to sit, think what I see fit, and watch the birds flit around the yard. Not so much to seek (a crumb, …
- Kali and Shiva
Most Shared Posts
- What was I doing while others were sleeping? What did I dream while I seemed wide awake? Something o1 Shares
- Last year about this time I dug into nanowrimo and started writing an autobiographical novel. Sadly1 Shares