If you’re a regular visitor to or reader of this blog, please consider making a small contribution to the fundraising effort for recording and releasing my first official album (CD) of original music, Songs from the Undertown. Thanks.
- Sometimes in Fits of Restless PiqueSometimes in fits of restless pique I lose the will to even speak; and listening to voices lie reduces me to tears. I cry not …
- God is a Lonely WhoreI am so in love although I have never seen; my eyes are full of things my heart denies me: colored visions wrought in the …
- Imagining the Cost: common measureFor those hard up against the wall, imagining the cost they pay for each small victory, compared to what is lost, when those who may …
- Sometimes in Fits of Restless Pique
Most Shared Posts
- What was I doing while others were sleeping? What did I dream while I seemed wide awake? Something o1 Shares
- Last year about this time I dug into nanowrimo and started writing an autobiographical novel. Sadly1 Shares