If you’re a regular visitor to or reader of this blog, please consider making a small contribution to the fundraising effort for recording and releasing my first official album (CD) of original music, Songs from the Undertown. Thanks.
- Untitled: an amphigoryShe flung away rapscallion locks, two dozen rare embroidered socks of carded wool from royal flocks as priceless as the chicken pox for separating poofs …
- Addled Essence“The problem,” he said, “with making life so easy, particularly for the young adult, is two-fold. First, a life of leisure without significant responsibility or …
- I closed my eyes just for a winkI closed my eyes for just a wink, it seemed, to find two hours past; and in the space of that mere blink, the sky, …
- Untitled: an amphigory
Most Shared Posts
- What was I doing while others were sleeping? What did I dream while I seemed wide awake? Something o1 Shares
- Last year about this time I dug into nanowrimo and started writing an autobiographical novel. Sadly1 Shares