Put away those foolish thoughts, and
hide from sight your vain ideals!
Instead, seek what the world enjoys:
love what beseems a proper role,
or find yourself a friendless fool.
Survive! Just learn to subliminate;
one must pretend, or play-act, at least,
defining both pursuit and its happy goal
using someone else’s dictionary.
- The hands that write these words tell liesThe hands that write these words tell lies; their range of symbols does not jibe with the instructions they receive and must translate from eye …
- On Perception and Plausibility …I’ve been thinking about the differences between my friends who are optically-oriented versus those who are aurally-inclined, and the variations in perception (a visual word) …
- On the Professional DiaristThere must be something more to it, some sense behind the scenes, a glimpse of meaning not quite shared, or else my mind’s not keen …
- The hands that write these words tell lies
Most Shared Posts
- What was I doing while others were sleeping? What did I dream while I seemed wide awake? Something o1 Shares
- Last year about this time I dug into nanowrimo and started writing an autobiographical novel. Sadly1 Shares