Put away those foolish thoughts, and
hide from sight your vain ideals!
Instead, seek what the world enjoys:
love what beseems a proper role,
or find yourself a friendless fool.
Survive! Just learn to subliminate;
one must pretend, or play-act, at least,
defining both pursuit and its happy goal
using someone else’s dictionary.
- It Matters: a golden shovelIf thinking a thing made it so, what’s real or not don’t matter much; and what you get solely depends on what you tend to …
- Rediscovering GitanjaliFor the first time in my life, I have discovered a poem that perfectly describes my experience with Truth (god, goddess, the infinite, the universe, …
- The FluteTo think your way the only way, or see your God alone, is to have the world as a flute and play a monotone. Now, …
- It Matters: a golden shovel
Most Shared Posts
- What was I doing while others were sleeping? What did I dream while I seemed wide awake? Something o1 Shares
- Last year about this time I dug into nanowrimo and started writing an autobiographical novel. Sadly1 Shares