If you’re a regular visitor to or reader of this blog, please consider making a small contribution to the fundraising effort for recording and releasing my first official album (CD) of original music, Songs from the Undertown. Thanks.
- Lose or Win: rhupuntWhat may begin as lose or win soon starts to spin outside that frame. It seems like play, this bob and sway: a bright display, …
- Against the Cynic: a double refrain balladeThe cynic’s eye sees wreck, despair, the order torn asunder; and finds delight in citing where the world has lost its wonder, his focus on …
- Just One More NightLeaning out the doorway with a joint in my hand Holding up the wall so the illusion can stand The ground it never comes up …
- Lose or Win: rhupunt
Most Shared Posts
- What was I doing while others were sleeping? What did I dream while I seemed wide awake? Something o1 Shares
- Last year about this time I dug into nanowrimo and started writing an autobiographical novel. Sadly1 Shares