If wondering I’m again creating daily poems using each poetry forms from #LewisTurco’s #BookofForms, 3rd Edition. Currently in the C’s.
- Perigoric: a bestiaryIt has strong legs and sturdy wings, and for them both has need; although the legs grow weak with age and will get cut and …
- The Eagle at the TreeNow, watch the eagle perched upon the limb; his eyes, that seem to peer into the soul, take in the troubled world that waits below …
- If all my days were whiledIf all my days were whiled in hours of leisure, their content by mere whim alone fulfilled, perhaps I would not sense so keen a …
- Perigoric: a bestiary
Most Shared Posts
- What was I doing while others were sleeping? What did I dream while I seemed wide awake? Something o1 Shares
- Last year about this time I dug into nanowrimo and started writing an autobiographical novel. Sadly1 Shares