If wondering I’m again creating daily poems using each poetry forms from #LewisTurco’s #BookofForms, 3rd Edition. Currently in the C’s.
- Letters to a Young Pickeror Free Your Mind and Your Chops Will Follow: EVERYTHING is a matter of personal taste. Nobody gets “great ears” without playing badly with their …
- Questions of LoveCall it bad timing, a season of doubt Days turn to months while you figure it out Some expectations are better as dreams Reality’s never …
- How Fragile Is This Worldfor LJ user i_dread How delicate the web that occupies us, spider-like, in our attempts to mend and build this world before the binding dries. …
- Letters to a Young Picker
Most Shared Posts
- What was I doing while others were sleeping? What did I dream while I seemed wide awake? Something o1 Shares
- Last year about this time I dug into nanowrimo and started writing an autobiographical novel. Sadly1 Shares