As much as I laud those who attack National Novel Writing Month with great zeal, I am a poet not a novelist. So in my own parallel to NaNoWriMo, I’ve decided to once again work my way through each of the poetic forms identified in my old standby resource, Lewis Turco’s Book of Forms: Revised Edition starting with the acrostic and ending with the virelai – hitting all the Irish, Welsh and other forms and meters along the way. I’ve done this in the past – I’ll try to post a poem a day, which may take us through the new year.
- Pagan Comm(unity)?About two years ago, I participated in a discussion group that included a number of relatively famous pagan “elders”. There was some scuffle regarding some …
- The Wrong SideWe all want to be the victor, to believe that right is always on our side; and to those who would oppose us, any kind …
- Right ActionInto the crumbling chasm we fall, past expectations and preconception where rational mind’s great gift, perception turns out to be not too much use at …
- Pagan Comm(unity)?
Most Shared Posts
- What was I doing while others were sleeping? What did I dream while I seemed wide awake? Something o1 Shares
- Last year about this time I dug into nanowrimo and started writing an autobiographical novel. Sadly1 Shares