The world goes on because civilized men exist.
Without them it would collapse into mere dust.
Though their minds are as sharp as a rasp,
Men without human decency are as wooden as a tree.
Excerpted from the Tirukkural, translated by Satguru Sivaya Subramuniyaswami.
Copyright Himalayan Academy Publications, www.himalayanacademy.com.
- When It ComesWhen it comes, the night don’t know no difference: right and wrong and that thin line in between. In the dark, you just watch for …
- 5. Survive love and loss (part 1)Elisabeth Kübler-Ross said, “The most beautiful people are those who have known defeat, known suffering, known struggle, known loss, and have found their way out …
- Midlife ChryslerSome dreams are meant to fade away with age; starting another chapter means you’ve got to turn the page. What seemed the promised land back …
- When It Comes
Most Shared Posts
- What was I doing while others were sleeping? What did I dream while I seemed wide awake? Something o1 Shares
- Last year about this time I dug into nanowrimo and started writing an autobiographical novel. Sadly1 Shares