Perhaps it is because I just finished reading David Crosby’s autobiography Long Time Gone, but yesterday when I was driving home from the store I realized something about myself that is strange: I drive like I’m holding, and when I say holding I mean carrying or otherwise transporting illegal substances. Not that I do that anymore, but I suppose it’s a habit that dies hard. Taking less populated streets, turning off when there are rollers (i.e., police cars) within a mile sight ahead and particularly behind. Being very careful to observe speed limits, stop signs, and so on. Maybe I’m just an old hippie at heart … LOL. But it doesn’t matter what vehicle I’m driving, how far the distance, how well I know the neighborhood, what my frame of mind is … I drive like I’m worried about getting busted. Quite odd, I suppose.
- BirthdaysHappy Birthday to Starlight Dances! Things to do today: Take Star out to dinner and thoroughly break our diet 🙂 Call Star’s mom and give …
- IntegrityEven the high road floods in times like these, and one who distains those who learn to swim still pretends the water lapping at their …
- Question On ProphetsHow does one, not having enlightenment (or grace or whatever you like to call it) recognize that someone else is enlightened? How does someone without …
Most Shared Posts
- There is no plan of study, no readiness assessment, no work at tilling fertile soil in preparation f0 Shares
- Your words can live forever cast out in the virtual plane. They truly are immortal now, and the inte0 Shares