What we think is less than what we know;
What we know is less than what we love;
What we love is so much less than what there is.
And to that precise extent we are so much less than what we are.
— R.D. Laing, The Politics of Experience
- Walk Out: englyn proest gadwynogI’m so tired of all this: the endless sense of hopeless; the evil creeping like mist; the feeling ever helpless. Walk out into the sunshine! …
- The School of OsmosisOK, so I’ve been thinking quite a bit lately about knowledge, its accumulation, and how application of that acquired or accumulated knowledge can best be …
- DeconstructionI will never deconstruct another poem in search of hidden metaphor, by line eviscerating some writer’s creation to satisfy some professor of mine. These exercises …
- Walk Out: englyn proest gadwynog
Most Shared Posts
- Do without doing, make something from nothing; recycle, repurpose, revise on and conquer. Gather res7 Shares
- For what it’s worth, most places on a map merely exist as clots in highway veins: mere wisps of we4 Shares
- “We’re mistaken to think there are things that exist solidly within the flow of experien2 Shares
- Oh, come and get your revel on: laissez bon temps roulez! Catch this moment2 Shares
- With slow and silent steps it comes encroaching on the day, the shadow of the night that grows to fi1 Shares