What we think is less than what we know;
What we know is less than what we love;
What we love is so much less than what there is.
And to that precise extent we are so much less than what we are.
— R.D. Laing, The Politics of Experience
- Blue MondayI’ve never met a President, I doubt I ever will; In recent years, the only likely one for that was Bill. They never seem to …
- Generation GapYou call yourselves Creatives, seekers of some brave new world where the light of tomorrow shines and everyone is free, constructing some great paradigm connecting …
- Looking Back at Years of WritingI seek an answer in the shadow of these years spent wandering and lost; in crumpled notebook pages that mark a trail of desperation and …
- Blue Monday
Most Shared Posts
- What was I doing while others were sleeping? What did I dream while I seemed wide awake? Something o1 Shares
- Last year about this time I dug into nanowrimo and started writing an autobiographical novel. Sadly1 Shares