What we think is less than what we know;
What we know is less than what we love;
What we love is so much less than what there is.
And to that precise extent we are so much less than what we are.
— R.D. Laing, The Politics of Experience
- Paradox LostSomewhat of a work in progress, that is based on a idea I had a few weeks ago when I dreamed up the title. For …
- The Ride HomeScattered like jewels tossed out across a black crushed velvet plush electric fueled stars winking against an endless backdrop of night their pulsing engines cycling …
- MabonYour heat has raged and burnt the world with light since you were born to rule Midwinter’s night; you’ve warmed the earth, its bones and …
- Paradox Lost
Most Shared Posts
- What was I doing while others were sleeping? What did I dream while I seemed wide awake? Something o1 Shares
- Last year about this time I dug into nanowrimo and started writing an autobiographical novel. Sadly1 Shares