What we think is less than what we know;
What we know is less than what we love;
What we love is so much less than what there is.
And to that precise extent we are so much less than what we are.
— R.D. Laing, The Politics of Experience
- Your Loving ManHere’s a silly song for … well, maybe not so silly after all. You could be anything in the world that you want to be …
- There is a wall around a thingThere is a wall around a thing that does not know to love that keeps it safe, in some sad way, and far from the …
- My religionBeyond the walls of any church, between the lines in ancient texts, behind the crumbled, cracking walls I have sought the gods of this place. …
- Your Loving Man
Most Shared Posts
- Do without doing, make something from nothing; recycle, repurpose, revise on and conquer. Gather res7 Shares
- The world is broken; Cassandras have spoken their tales of woe. Let teardrops flow; and as fear grow1 Shares
- Wake early, quietly, deliberate; look closely, carefully, attentively. Pay greater attention, specif0 Shares
- This note may be dark, but it reflects the weather. Besides, too much light fades color from everyth0 Shares
- What sense can you make of such a world where kindness and consideration fail, and ignorance, its an0 Shares