What we think is less than what we know;
What we know is less than what we love;
What we love is so much less than what there is.
And to that precise extent we are so much less than what we are.
— R.D. Laing, The Politics of Experience
- Nothing But Us: echo verseWhat happens at the point the point when we get in our lives in our lives where decisively, we choose we choose something to believe …
- 16. Philosophize Only By AccidentDespite what you may think, and what they themselves might to try to convince you, philosophers and other professional think-o-logists for thousands of years have …
- The Wren (Drui-En)We barely see him there against the leaf, a tiny nondescript and timid soul, but suddenly quite to our disbelief, he calls upon the magic …
- Nothing But Us: echo verse
Most Shared Posts
- There is no substitute for it, you know;it doesn’t grow on trees, or wait,like opportunity will, f0 Shares