What we think is less than what we know;
What we know is less than what we love;
What we love is so much less than what there is.
And to that precise extent we are so much less than what we are.
— R.D. Laing, The Politics of Experience
- Earth and WoodWe are not lost here in these woods, nor are they lost in us; if you listen, still, for just a moment the sensation of …
- UntitledIf you asked a Buddhist monk who fled the monastery as it burned down to the ground if he would miss it very much, I …
- Primary ColorsYou can’t trust the politicians, but they’re really not to blame ’cause we give them what they work with, handing over without shame all the …
- Earth and Wood
Most Shared Posts
- Do without doing, make something from nothing; recycle, repurpose, revise on and conquer. Gather res7 Shares
- We either seek to view the world today through some past generation’s worn and tired lens, or0 Shares
- There is no religion for the whole of “god”, just some small and all-too-human scraps. W0 Shares
- There is no plan of study, no readiness assessment, no work at tilling fertile soil in preparation f0 Shares
- Your words can live forever cast out in the virtual plane. They truly are immortal now, and the inte0 Shares