What we think is less than what we know;
What we know is less than what we love;
What we love is so much less than what there is.
And to that precise extent we are so much less than what we are.
— R.D. Laing, The Politics of Experience
- So Much To Do, So Little Time“So much to do, so little time”, or so the saying goes; as we waste both the hours and doing, pacing to and fro. Refusing …
- Ranting on PoeticsI will not write for other poets. They exist to ridicule each other, and failing that, to share inside jokes on what words are or …
- The ReinsThe hand that grips so tightly at the reins, its fingers numb with effort after time, will endure bruises, callouses and sprains so long as …
- So Much To Do, So Little Time
Most Shared Posts
- There is no plan of study, no readiness assessment, no work at tilling fertile soil in preparation f0 Shares
- Your words can live forever cast out in the virtual plane. They truly are immortal now, and the inte0 Shares