What we think is less than what we know;
What we know is less than what we love;
What we love is so much less than what there is.
And to that precise extent we are so much less than what we are.
— R.D. Laing, The Politics of Experience
- Through Hurricane GlassesAll these years spent riding the eye of the storm, at the edge of the wind and the rain, ahead of the weather, before it …
- 11. Live temperatelyMost people I know, when they think of temperance, imagine crowds of people, mostly women, protesting the sale and consumption of hard liquor – usually …
- Coffee SpoonsLittle by little, life goes on Minute after minute, and then it’s gone A brief bit of essence to work upon Like a fog lingering …
- Through Hurricane Glasses
Most Shared Posts
- What was I doing while others were sleeping? What did I dream while I seemed wide awake? Something o1 Shares
- Last year about this time I dug into nanowrimo and started writing an autobiographical novel. Sadly1 Shares